Bismuth granule is a white, silver-pink color and it's stable in both dry and moist air at ordinary temperatures, it is made from Bismuth Metal Ingot in the size range from 0.4mm to 30mm. There are two forms of Bismuth granule, the teardrop-shaped and near spherical shape. Bismuth has a wide range of uses which take advantage of its unique properties such as it non-toxicity, low melting point, density, and appearance properties.
● Bismuth granule are widely used in metal alloys, Bismuth oxide, paint material, additive, activator, medicine, toiletry, semiconductor, and superconductor, etc.
● Low oxygen content and low heavy metals content.
● Strict quality control for procedures of raw material, process control and pre-delivery.
● ISO9001 and ISO14001 certificated manufacturer.
● Great technical capability to be a valued and long-term supplier.
● Technical support: 24 hours technical support by e-mail or calling.