The world's largest producer of refined Germanium is China, which accounts for about 70 percent of the over 150 metric tonnes produced worldwide each year. Other major producing countries include Russia and Canada. High purity Germanium metal ingots are most commonly produced by upgrading germanium dioxide (GeO2) via a zone refining process. Zone refining germanium involves passing raw material through a hot zone that creates high purity molten metal. Impurities collect in the molten material and are pushed back as the germanium metal solidifies as it exits the hot zone.
Sino Santech is a supplier of 99.999% zone refined germanium ingot. Germanium ingot is used in the production of infrared and specialty optical lenses, semiconductor and solar cell substrates.
● Germanium granule, powder, piece
● Ge-doped optical fiber and Germanium chloride(GeCl4)
● Infrared and specialty optical lenses
● Polymerization catalyst(GeO2 for PET)
● Solar cell substrates
● Strict raw materials control: raw materials are collected from non-recycled coal ash.
● Low heavy metal content: content of Mg, Al, Pb, As, Ni, Hg less than 1 ppm.
● High purity ingots of 99.999% or higher are analyzed for each batch.
● ISO9001 and ISO14001 certificated manufacturer.
● Great technical capability to be a valued and long-term supplier.