Bismuth Needle is a brittle metal with a white, silver-pink color and it's stable in both dry and moist air at ordinary temperatures. Bismuth Needle is non-toxicity, low melting point and it can be used as a carbide stabilizer in the manufacturing process for malleable iron. Bismuth Needle also can be added to low-carbon steel or aluminum to improve machinability.
● Bismuth Needle is used in metal alloys, Bismuth oxide, paint material, additive, activator, medicine, toiletry, semiconductor, and superconductor, etc.
● Low oxygen content and low heavy metals content.
● Strict quality control for procedures of raw material, process control and pre-delivery.
● ISO9001 and ISO14001 certificated manufacturer.
● Great technical capability to be a valued and long-term supplier.
● Technical support: 24 hours technical support by e-mail or calling.