Bismuth (III) oxide is an important compound of Bismuth, Bismuth oxide has two kinds of crystal structure: Alpha type and Beta type. Compared with beta Bismuth oxide, alpha Bismuth oxide is more stable in high temperature and has more common use of electronic materials, thermistor, glass coloring, varistor, surge arresters, CRT, fireproof paper, nuclear reactor fuel, electronic etc.
● Bismuth Oxide is mainly used in electronic materials, thermistor, glass coloring, varistor, surge arresters, CRT, fireproof paper, nuclear reactor fuel, electronic etc.
● Available 99.99% purity with various particle size range like D50 1-5μm, D50 5-10μm, D50 10-20μm, and D50>30μm.
● Low content of heavy metals like Cu, Pb, As, Sb, Cd, Ni, Cr.
● Full set of test reports of PSD, SEM, COA for every batch.
● Free sample and technical support.
● Strict quality control for procedures of raw material, process control and pre-delivery.
● ISO9001 and ISO14001 certificated manufacturer.
● Great technical capability to be a valued and long-term supplier.
● Technical support: 24 hours technical support by e-mail or calling.