Tellurium Ingot is a heavy and rare minor metal that is used in steel alloys and as a light-sensitive semiconductor in solar cell technology. Tellurium does not react with air or water and, in molten form, it is corrosive to copper, iron and stainless steel.
● Tellurium Ingot is used in Tellurium powder, Tellurium oxide, Telluride, infrared detector materials, CdTe solar cell, Bi2Te3 thermo-electric compounds, metallurgy, vulcanization of rubber.
● Tellurium metal has a high milling rate when producing Tellurium powder, which has no risk when using due to its stable quality.
● High purity available from 5N to 7N in shape of bar and lump.
● Each contents of Cu, Fe, Pb, Cd, is less than 10ppm by wt to the 99.99% grade.
● Strict quality control for procedures of raw material, process control and pre-delivery.
● ISO9001 and ISO14001 certificated manufacturer.
● Great technical capability to be a valued and long-term supplier.
● Technical support: 24 hours technical support by e-mail or calling.