Bismuth-Tin alloy is environmentally friendly material. The eutectic alloy is 46% Bismuth and 54% Tin by wt. It is easy to melt at 281 F and has 75% weight density of lead (0.3158 pounds cubic inch).
● Tooling and production aids
● Strict quality control for procedures of raw material, process control and pre-delivery.
● Vacuum packaging to prevent pollution and oxidation, small packaging is also available.
● Fast delivery: 1-2 days after PO confirmed for sample;
● Dangerous goods transport available.
● ISO9001 and ISO14001 certificated manufacturer.
● Great technical capability to be a valued and long-term supplier.
● Technical Support: 24 hours technical support by e-mail or calling;
● Convenient Payment: Bank Transfer, L/C, Western Union, PayPal, Alibaba payment.