Gallium metal is magnetic and an excellent conductor of both heat and electricity. It expands on solidifying (by 3.2%) and the density is higher in the liquid than in the solid state. It’s melting point is only 29.8°C and easy to become to liquid form at Summer. Santech is engaged in re-processing of Gallium and dedicates most of R&D efforts to its granules, alloys and compounds, which are widely used in photovoltaic cells and LED industries.
● Preparation of Gallium Arsenide(GaAs)x Gallium Phoshpide(GaP) and Gallium Nitride(GaN) which are used for wireless communication, LED illumination
● GaAs concentrated solar cell and CIGS Thin-film solar cell
● Magnetic substance and Nd-Fe-B advanced magnetic materials
● Low melting point alloy
● Preparation of Ga2O3 and semiconductor chip
● Strict quality control for procedures of raw material, process control and pre-delivery.
● Each contents of Cu, Fe, Pb, Cd, Au, Hg, Zn, is less than 3ppm to 99.99% grade .
● Vacuum packaging to prevent pollution and oxidation, small packaging is also available.
● Fast delivery: 1-2 days after PO confirmed for sample;
● Dangerous goods transport available.
● ISO9001 and ISO14001 certificated manufacturer.
● Great technical capability to be a valued and long-term supplier.
● Technical Support: 24 hours technical support by e-mail or calling;
● Convenient Payment: Bank Transfer, L/C, Western Union, PayPal, Alibaba payment.